Jubilee Metals Group Plc is a global industry leading metal recovery business focussed on the retreatment and recovery of metals from mine tailings, waste, slag, slurry and other secondary materials generated from mining operations.
The Company’s expanding multi-project portfolio provides exposure to a broad basket of commodities, including Platinum Group Metals, chrome, lead, zinc, vanadium, copper and cobalt.
With a proven technical team that develops bespoke processing solutions, Jubilee enables mining companies globally to turn mining waste liabilities into cash assets while fulfilling environmental obligations. Its shares are traded on the AIM Market of the London Stock Exchange and the Alt-X of the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.
- Implements proven, cutting-edge metallurgical processing solutions to recover metals from historical mine waste and third party mined ore
- Applies advanced environmentally sustainable techniques, ensuring a zero effluent policy
- Well tested processes developed in world class laboratories resulting in ability to execute accurately and rapidly internationally
- Strategically partnering with mining companies and governments to develop and implement metal recovery projects from mine waste
- Access to vast amount of historic above ground material
- Increasing cost and difficulty of mining, paired with the current relative depressed commodity prices are leading to mining majors viewing surface material as a potential source of cash flow more than ever before, but do not necessarily have the means nor expertise to implement mine waste projects
- Increasing awareness and legislation driving need to reduce mine waste exposure both from government and corporate mining entities